We are proud to announce the first version of our screening API today. As far as we know we are the only ones to offer this service. Which is probably why we come up first in Google (see donor screening api search results).
We have simplified the screening process into three easy steps:
- Upload – submit your file either record by record or retrieve your account’s FTP information and upload it through there
- Map – retrieve the static mapping fields to be able to submit your file for processing
- Submit – submit your mapping specifications and your file id and that’s it!
We already have two firms working on the integration and we have tried our best to make this as simple and efficient as possible.
What can you do with the API?
- Upload your data
- CASS, DPV, and NCOA your files for free
- Screen your files against our data sources
- Retrieve reports and match results to evaluate results
- Order the data of your choice
- Download purchased TrueGivers matches
- Update existing files for future-proof file processing
Head over to the contact page and get in touch with us to get started – it’s free!
Return to TrueGivers.com
- TG Staff Researcher on CASS, DPV, NCOA, PCOA, and name and address verification
- Jason P on CASS, DPV, NCOA, PCOA, and name and address verification
- Series – How do I execute on the TrueGivers data? | TrueGivers.com Blog on Part 1 – How do I execute on the TrueGivers Data?
- I am concerned about the security of my data | TrueGivers.com Blog on Is my data kept confidential?