This is probably the most often asked question we receive. We understand that smaller organizations don’t have the resources to evaluate, integrate, and execute on the results which is why we are always promoting “only buy what you need”.
The next series of articles will review our recommendations and best practices when it comes to your results. These will cover:
- Preparing for export
- Data sources (NOZA, ZOOM, etc.)
- DOs and DON’Ts
- Communications best practices
- Enhance your existing processes
- Integrating the data into your daily life
We will also be featuring partners from our new resource directory that can help you with any of your marketing and communication needs.
Return to TrueGivers.com
- TG Staff Researcher on CASS, DPV, NCOA, PCOA, and name and address verification
- Jason P on CASS, DPV, NCOA, PCOA, and name and address verification
- Series – How do I execute on the TrueGivers data? | TrueGivers.com Blog on Part 1 – How do I execute on the TrueGivers Data?
- I am concerned about the security of my data | TrueGivers.com Blog on Is my data kept confidential?