In order to register with TrueGivers, you have to choose one of the following options:
- Register from the home page (www.truegivers.com) – this only requires name and email address. If your email address clears out and the field turns red that means there is an issue with your email address – either it’s already in use or is invalid.
- Register from the registration page (www.truegivers.com/account/register) – this is a two step process that attempts to verify your organization while you wait. This is more interactive and will tell you if you have email or other issues.
Your email address will always be used as your username.
Once you are registered and have changed your password, remember your username and password and you can come back to the TrueGivers site any time!
Return to TrueGivers.com
- TG Staff Researcher on CASS, DPV, NCOA, PCOA, and name and address verification
- Jason P on CASS, DPV, NCOA, PCOA, and name and address verification
- Series – How do I execute on the TrueGivers data? | TrueGivers.com Blog on Part 1 – How do I execute on the TrueGivers Data?
- I am concerned about the security of my data | TrueGivers.com Blog on Is my data kept confidential?